Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Standing Forward, Looking Backward

For this milestone post, I thought I would take this opportunity to reminisce a little bit. I can't anyone reading this to go back and read 13 years' worth of blog entries, especially if you just found my blog. Emmy predictions, baseball and football haiku aside, please enjoy this personal top ten, in chronological order by post date:

A really bad weekend from Summer 2009.

My favorite year for music in the past decade.

How my desire to work in the radio industry came to an ignoble end.

Pondering my mortality.

The high point of my high school career.

How I ruined an old friendship.

My craziest temp job experience.

The beginning of my toxic college relationship (a four-part story).

Musing on David Letterman, which links to a more extensive tribute to Dave.

My eulogy to my mother.

Enjoy!

(600)

No comments:

Post a Comment