Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Random Notes, December 2020

 Hot takes, fresh from the microwave:

+ I'm burning the candle on both ends. I'm subbing, doing Lyft, and working a temp job on weekends to pay bills, among other things. I couldn't imagine 2016 me working seven days a week, but these are tough circumstances. Between December 1st and the 20th, I worked 19 days. Winter break couldn't come soon enough. 

+ President Trump allegedly wants to pardon his three oldest children and son-in-law for unclear reasons. He's already handed out Get Out of Jail cards to some cronies, as well as some war criminals. Gee, that's not fishy.

+ Without going too much into context, I've recently arrived at the conclusion that I'm a lot better at fantasy baseball than football. 

+ This year has not been easy on any of us. Even if the last few weeks (Biden's election, the COVID-19 vaccine) offers guarded optimism, we still have to hang tight and take things one day at a time. May you and yours have a wonderful holiday. 

(667)

Next Week: the year in music, 2020.

No comments:

Post a Comment